Product - FAQs
In deciding on the most suitable bike for you, it is best to consider what sort of riding you would like to do.
- Road bikes are suitable for long rides on smooth roads. They typically feature 700c wheels with relatively high gearing. They feature narrow tyres and no suspension, making them very efficient. Road bikes weigh approximately 10kgs and are designed for speed.
- Mountain bikes are the most versatile bicycle, being suited for off road riding but are also very useable in an urban environment. They feature suspension, as well as a more up right seating position which makes for a more comfortable ride. Wide knobbly tyres provide better grip on dirt and in the wet. The gearing is wider and lower, allowing you to get up hills more easily than a road bike. The bikes weight about 15kg.
- Hybrid Bikes combine the features of road bikes, with large 700c wheels, together with a MTB frame. They are designed for the urban environment, with a more comfortable riding position of a mountain bike, but with similar efficiency of a road bike.
- Cruiser/Town bikes are all about comfort and style. Wide tyres soak up the bumps, the relaxed seating position is much kinder on the back. They are not designed with performance in mind, and are often limited to a small range of gears and can be quite heavy in comparison to other bike types.
Over the years manufacturers have simplified the sizing of bikes into regular categories ; small, medium and large. These sizes combined with adjustments in saddle and handlebar height ensures that the majority of riders are comfortable. For the expert rider, see the specific bike geometry on the product page.
Cruisers bikes come in one size fits all. There is plenty of adjustment in the saddle height as well as the handlebars.
- Polygon MTB/Hybrid
MTB frames are measured in inches, and the recommended heights are listed below.
- Polygon Road
Road bike frames are measured in centimetres,
POLYGON SIZE CHART
MOUNTAIN BIKE W/ WHEEL FIT SIZE SYSTEM
HEIGHT / cm 152.5-165 162.5-175 172.5-185 182.5-195 SIZE S M L XL 27.5″ (SISKIU D7, SISKIU T, SISKIU N, SYNCLINE C ) ✔ ✔ 27.5″ (XTRADA) ✔ ✔ ✔ 29″ (SISKIU D7, SISKIU T, SISKIU N, XTRADA, SYNCLINE C) ✔ ✔ ✔
HEIGHT / cm 152.5-165 162.5-175 172.5-185 182.5-195 SIZE S M L XL COLLOSUS,XQUARONE, SISKIU D5, ENTIAT TR,
SYNCLINE, COZMIC, PREMIER, CASCADE, RAYZ
✔ ✔ ✔ ✔
HEIGHT / cm 150-160 160-170 165-175 170-180 175-185 180-190 SIZE XS S M L XL XXL HELIOS LT ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ STRATTOS ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ HEIGHT / cm 154-164 162-170 168-176 174-181 180-187 185-195 SIZE XS S M L XL XXL STRATTOS DISC ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔
GRAVEL / TOURING BIKE
HEIGHT / cm 150-163 163-175 175-188 SIZE S M L BEND R ✔ ✔ ✔
HEIGHT / cm 145-155 155-165 165-175 170-180 SIZE XS S M L DIVINE R7 ✔ ✔ ✔ DIVINE R5 ✔ ✔ ✔ CLEO 2 ✔ ✔
HEIGHT / cm 150-160 160-170 170-180 SIZE S M L SIERRA DELUXE ✔ ✔ ✔
HEIGHT / cm 150-160 160-170 170-180 180-190 SIZE S M L XL PATH ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ HEIST X ✔ ✔ ✔
HEIGHT / cm 150-160 160-170 170-180 180-190 SIZE S M L XL PATH E5 GENT ✔ ✔ ✔ PATH E5 LADY ✔ ✔
YOUTH / KIDS BIKE
HEIGHT / cm 80-110 100-125 120-130 127-142 140-158 Size 12″ 16″ 20″ 24″ 26″ AGE RECOMMENDATIONS 2-5 4-6 5-8 7-11 >10
MARIN SIZE CHART
BICYCLE ANATOMYRead more
If I plan to purchase a bike, will it arrived assembled or in box form?
For bicycle, it will not be assembled and will be delivered in its original box for Peninsular & East Malaysia for better protection of product during transportation.Read more
Warranties & Claims Policy
- General Warranty Policy
Rodalink will provide full support for the products we distribute by offering warranty and/or repair service. Warranty only covers strictly on defective manufacturing and workmanship and applies only to the original purchaser of the product.
- Warranty Period
The duration of the warranty is varies for different product.
The warranty does not cover in the event of:
- Normal wear & tear or maintenance issues
- Abnormal strain, neglect, abuse or misuse
- Accidents or collision damage
- Lack of routine and proper maintenance
- Improper or failure to follow instructions for assembly, installation or use
- Modifications of original parts or installation of incompatible parts
- Repairs or servicing not performed by authorised service centers
- Damage or loss from shipping, transportation or storage
- Proof of Purchase (Receipt)
- The item for warranty
- General Warranty Policy