Product - FAQs
In deciding on the most suitable bike for you, it is best to consider what sort of riding you would like to do.
- Road bikes are suitable for long rides on smooth roads. They typically feature 700c wheels with relatively high gearing. They feature narrow tyres and no suspension, making them very efficient. Road bikes weigh approximately 10kgs and are designed for speed.
- Mountain bikes are the most versatile bicycle, being suited for off road riding but are also very useable in an urban environment. They feature suspension, as well as a more up right seating position which makes for a more comfortable ride. Wide knobbly tyres provide better grip on dirt and in the wet. The gearing is wider and lower, allowing you to get up hills more easily than a road bike. The bikes weight about 15kg.
- Hybrid Bikes combine the features of road bikes, with large 700c wheels, together with a MTB frame. They are designed for the urban environment, with a more comfortable riding position of a mountain bike, but with similar efficiency of a road bike.
- Cruiser/Town bikes are all about comfort and style. Wide tyres soak up the bumps, the relaxed seating position is much kinder on the back. They are not designed with performance in mind, and are often limited to a small range of gears and can be quite heavy in comparison to other bike types.
Over the years manufacturers have simplified the sizing of bikes into regular categories ; small, medium and large. These sizes combined with adjustments in saddle and handlebar height ensures that the majority of riders are comfortable. For the expert rider, see the specific bike geometry on the product page.
Cruisers bikes come in one size fits all. There is plenty of adjustment in the saddle height as well as the handlebars.
- Polygon MTB/Hybrid
MTB frames are measured in inches, and the recommended heights are listed below.
- Polygon Road
Road bike frames are measured in centimetres,
POLYGON SIZE CHART
MOUNTAIN BIKE W/ WHEEL FIT SIZE SYSTEM
HEIGHT / cm 152.5-165 162.5-175 172.5-185 182.5-195 SIZE S M L XL 27.5″ (SISKIU D7, SISKIU T, SISKIU N, SYNCLINE C ) ✔ ✔ 27.5″ (XTRADA) ✔ ✔ ✔ 29″ (SISKIU D7, SISKIU T, SISKIU N, XTRADA, SYNCLINE C) ✔ ✔ ✔
HEIGHT / cm 152.5-165 162.5-175 172.5-185 182.5-195 SIZE S M L XL COLLOSUS,XQUARONE, SISKIU D5, ENTIAT TR,
SYNCLINE, COZMIC, PREMIER, CASCADE, RAYZ
✔ ✔ ✔ ✔
HEIGHT / cm 150-160 160-170 165-175 170-180 175-185 180-190 SIZE XS S M L XL XXL HELIOS LT ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ STRATTOS ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ HEIGHT / cm 154-164 162-170 168-176 174-181 180-187 185-195 SIZE XS S M L XL XXL STRATTOS DISC ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔
GRAVEL / TOURING BIKE
HEIGHT / cm 150-163 163-175 175-188 SIZE S M L BEND R ✔ ✔ ✔
HEIGHT / cm 145-155 155-165 165-175 170-180 SIZE XS S M L DIVINE R7 ✔ ✔ ✔ DIVINE R5 ✔ ✔ ✔ CLEO 2 ✔ ✔
HEIGHT / cm 150-160 160-170 170-180 SIZE S M L SIERRA DELUXE ✔ ✔ ✔
HEIGHT / cm 150-160 160-170 170-180 180-190 SIZE S M L XL PATH ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ HEIST X ✔ ✔ ✔
HEIGHT / cm 150-160 160-170 170-180 180-190 SIZE S M L XL PATH E5 GENT ✔ ✔ ✔ PATH E5 LADY ✔ ✔
YOUTH / KIDS BIKE
HEIGHT / cm 80-110 100-125 120-130 127-142 140-158 Size 12″ 16″ 20″ 24″ 26″ AGE RECOMMENDATIONS 2-5 4-6 5-8 7-11 >10
MARIN SIZE CHART
BICYCLE ANATOMYRead more
If I plan to purchase a bike, will it arrived assembled or in box form?
For bicycle, it will not be assembled and will be delivered in its original box for Peninsular & East Malaysia for better protection of product during transportation.Read more
Warranties & Claims Policy
- General Warranty Policy
Rodalink will provide full support for the products we distribute by offering warranty and/or repair service. Warranty only covers strictly on defective manufacturing and workmanship and applies only to the original purchaser of the product.
- Warranty Period
The duration of the warranty is varies for different product.
The warranty does not cover in the event of:
- Normal wear & tear or maintenance issues
- Abnormal strain, neglect, abuse or misuse
- Accidents or collision damage
- Lack of routine and proper maintenance
- Improper or failure to follow instructions for assembly, installation or use
- Modifications of original parts or installation of incompatible parts
- Repairs or servicing not performed by authorised service centers
- Damage or loss from shipping, transportation or storage
- Proof of Purchase (Receipt)
- The item for warranty
- General Warranty Policy
Polygon Bike Warranty
- Warranty Coverage
- Polygon warranty only covers bike frame and non-suspension fork.
- ENTITY-branded parts and electricity components equipped on E-bike.
- Paint and sticker are not covered in this warranty.
- Warranty does not cover wear items such as: bearings, bushings, tires, tubes, rims, brake pads, brake and shifter cables-casings-hose, chains, gears, handle grips, bar tapes, and saddles which are subject to varying wear life depending on use, load, weather, road conditions etc.
- Warranty Coverage Period
- For bike frame and non-suspension fork:
Coverage Warranty Period Alloy based frame and fork 10 years Carbon based frame and fork 5 years Steel based frame and fork 5 years Dual suspension series frame 5 years E-bike frame 5 years Trid & Trid ZZ series frame dan fork 2 years
- For ENTITY-branded electricity part/component : 2 (two) years since the date of purchase.
- For bike frame and non-suspension fork:
- Warranty is valid only for
- Bike / frame that is bought from Polygon authorized dealers/shops (proven by official invoice/receipt/warranty card).
- Bike / frame that is bought from Polygon authorized online stores Polygon www.polygonbikes.com (proven by official invoice/receipt/warranty card).
- The original owner and is not transferable.
- Registered purchase at www.polygonbikes.com or through Polygon authorized dealers/shops.
- Warranty may become void if
- The bike that has been modified either non-technically (i.e. repainted) or technically or both where the modification may impair the original specification and purpose (specification can be seen at www.polygonbikes.com).
- The bike has been ridden with abnormal condition, in a competition and/or commercial activities and/or other purposes where the original purpose of the bike is not met.
- There is a damage due to incompetence of not following owner’s manual.
- There is a usage of components that do not met technical and safety standards for bike riding (see usage guidelines for each components).
- The damage is caused by accident, force majeur, and natural disaster (i.e. flood, fire, earthquake).
- The bike is an ex-prototype or ex-demo bike.
- Submitting Warranty Claim Guidelines
- Contact dealer/shop where the bike was originally purchased and describe the issue(s).
- Bring the bike to the dealer/shop and present your ID card.
- Warranty claims will be forwarded to Polygon Warranty Team with following evidence:
- Bike frame number.
- Picture(s) of defective part(s).
- Picture(s) of the complete bike.
- The defective part(s) and bike may need to be sent to Polygon factory when necessary at owner’s cost.
- Warranty for Other Brands
- Claim for all non-Polygon brand parts, front suspension forks, and rear suspensions will be handled by each brand warranty policies.
- This part of the warranty statement covers all genuine parts including linkage frame, but does not cover non-Polygon brand parts, suspension fork, and rear suspension. All non-Polygon brand parts, suspension fork, and rear suspension will be handled by following each brand warranty policies.
- Limitation of Warranty
Unless otherwise provided, the sole remedy under the above warranty, or any implied warranty, is limited to the replacement of defective parts with those of equal or greater value at the sole discretion of Polygon.
This warranty extends from the date of purchase, applies only to the original owner, and is not transferable.
In no event shall Polygon be responsible for any direct, incidental or consequential damages, including, without limitation, damages for personal injury, property damage or economic losses, whether based on contract, warranty, negligence, product liability, or any other theory.
When a warranty case is accepted and processed, the removal, assembly and tuning requirements of any components or frames is borne by the owner.
For some country, Import Duty may be charged by Customs authority which become the responsibility of the owner.
Any costs/inconvenience caused by the loss of use of the bicycle/components while the warranty process takes place is not covered by Polygon.
- Warranty Coverage
- The bike(s) will be delivered in it’s original box condition, where it is 80% assembled.
- The remaining 20% for a fully assembled bike, kindly reach out to our friendly customer service department here by providing us your order ID to redeem a free assembly service at any of our outlets nationwide.
Free Bike Tuning
- Only single bike purchases above RM1000 will be entitled for the Free Bike Tuning Program.
- Kindly click here to contact our customer services to receive your Free Bike Tunning Service Card.