Kabuto Izanagi Bike Helmet is designed to be an ultra-cooling helmet. It demonstrates the best air-cooling efficiency in hot and humid weather conditions. To achieved cooling efficiency, the Izanagi bike helmet was engineered with a floating structure interior design to maximize air cooling and fitting element.
With its large air vent and reinforced bridge, it amplifies the strength of the helmet and allows airflow to pass easily while retaining the bike helmet rigidity. The Izanagi helmet air route is also designed to pass the hot air out by adopting an inlet position that efficiently takes in cool air.
It is equipped with Boa fit system that enables fine adjustment for fitting. With the large fitting dial, it allows for instantaneous one-handed adjustment. In addition, the adjuster arm from the top of the head to the back of the head is available to adjust in eight levels up and down. Combined with the new headrest width adjustment function and the flexible adjuster arm, it provides a fine and yet distinguished fit.
A water repellent function is added to the chinstrap material deodorant fiber with OGK Kabuto technology MOFF, to lessen the weight increase by sweat and to keep it refreshing.
- The flagship model combines high performance with the ultimate feeling.
- The "floating structure" interior design maximizes the two elements of air cooling and fit.
- Large air inlet. Large air inlet.
- Reinforcement bridge for both efficient air introduction and strength.
- Kabuto's air-route design takes into account the hot and humid Japanese summer.
- KBF-2 adjuster with Boa fit system.
- A new headrest mechanism with two-step adjustment on both sides and an eight-step vertical adjustment function.
- The chinstrap is made of MOFF, an instant deodorant fiber, with added water repellency.
- Three types of practical interiors to choose from according to your needs.
- "Ultra Sweat Pad-03" to prevent sweat from penetrating the forehead to the eyes.
- Non-slip rubber to keep eyewear in place.