Return & Refund
Return & Refund - FAQs
Return & Refund Policy
Products purchased online can be returned with the following terms and conditions:
- Contact Rodalink Customer Care by mentioning the order number with picture of the product & detail reason of the return or exchange within 7 days after you receive the product.
- Make sure that you meet these requirements for return & exchange:
- All products are in original conditions, packaging, & tags intact.
- All products are unworn, unwashed, & unused.
- We are happy to assist you to return/exchange your item if you're encountering following circumstances:
- You’re receiving wrong or damaged/faulty product.
- The product that you received are not in complete condition
- The product that you received doesn't match with description.
- You want to change the size (applicable for shoes only & while stock last)*
Please be advised that we can't assist to return/exchange your item if these circumstances occur:
- You're changing your consideration on the item.
- Product isn't compatible with your bike.
- For hygiene reason, jersey, glove, sock, and cycling pants products can’t be returned or exchanged.
- If the return/exchange happens because of your request, you may return the product to the chosen store by yourself using any kind of method that you wish. However, if this return/exchange occurs due to some errors on the products received, we will arrange the courier for the collection/exchange and not charging you for the courier fee.
- Please allow us 7 days (bike accessories) or 14 days (bike) for exchange after we received your returned product.
- Please allow us 14 days for refund after we received your returned product. Refunds will be returned to your original payment method.
Assembled Bikes in Box Return & Refund Policy
Assembled Bike in Box Products purchased online can be returned to Rodalink store for a refund or exchange.
- Register your request to return/exchange to our Customer Care here with the order number, and attach a photo of the defective item, if any.
- A return address will be emailed to you by our Customer Care, upon acceptance of your return request.
- Exchange/ Return of your purchase must be made within 14 days from the delivery/ collection date of purchase. The shipping costs will be excluded unless the item is faulty or out of stock situation.
- All merchandise must be returned in its original condition (with handlebar & pedal uninstalled) with packaging and tags all intact. If you're not able to return the bike with the box, then the price of box will be charged.
- Your return package with trackable status is encouraged. Rodalink will not be responsible for any lost package sent through non-trackable mailing options.
- The Returned/ exchanged item will be checked once it has been received. Please allow 14 days from our receipt of your returned package for any refund to be made.