Product - FAQs
Each type of bicycle is designed for different terrain and driving characteristics. This will greatly determine your cycling performance and comfort. At least, there are 2 ways to determine a suitable bike for you as below:
1. Determining the terrain you passed
2. Determining the bike size based on your height.
A bike size that fits perfectly will enhance the rider’s riding experience. The following sizing charts are created to guide a rider to find the best size that suits them.
POLYGON SIZE CHART
MOUNTAIN BIKE W/ WHEEL FIT SIZE SYSTEM
HEIGHT / cm 152.5-165 162.5-175 172.5-185 182.5-195 SIZE S M L XL 27.5″ (SISKIU D7, SISKIU T, SISKIU N, SYNCLINE C ) ✔ ✔ 27.5″ (XTRADA) ✔ ✔ ✔ 29″ (SISKIU D7, SISKIU T, SISKIU N, XTRADA, SYNCLINE C) ✔ ✔ ✔
HEIGHT / cm 152.5-165 162.5-175 172.5-185 182.5-195 SIZE S M L XL COLLOSUS,XQUARONE, SISKIU D5, ENTIAT TR,
SYNCLINE, COZMIC, PREMIER, CASCADE, RAYZ
✔ ✔ ✔ ✔
HEIGHT / cm 150-160 160-170 165-175 170-180 175-185 180-190 SIZE XS S M L XL XXL HELIOS LT ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ STRATTOS ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ HEIGHT / cm 154-164 162-170 168-176 174-181 180-187 185-195 SIZE XS S M L XL XXL STRATTOS DISC ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔
GRAVEL / TOURING BIKE
HEIGHT / cm 150-163 163-175 175-188 SIZE S M L BEND R ✔ ✔ ✔
HEIGHT / cm 145-155 155-165 165-175 170-180 SIZE XS S M L DIVINE R7 ✔ ✔ ✔ DIVINE R5 ✔ ✔ ✔ CLEO 2 ✔ ✔
HEIGHT / cm 150-160 160-170 170-180 SIZE S M L SIERRA DELUXE ✔ ✔ ✔
HEIGHT / cm 150-160 160-170 170-180 180-190 SIZE S M L XL PATH ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ HEIST X ✔ ✔ ✔
HEIGHT / cm 150-160 160-170 170-180 180-190 SIZE S M L XL PATH E5 GENT ✔ ✔ ✔ PATH E5 LADY ✔ ✔
YOUTH / KIDS BIKE
HEIGHT / cm 80-110 100-125 120-130 127-142 140-158 Size 12″ 16″ 20″ 24″ 26″ AGE RECOMMENDATIONS 2-5 4-6 5-8 7-11 >10
MARIN SIZE CHART
Need more detail information? Please contact us hereRead more
How to Choose Shoes Size?
BIKE SHOES TYPE
You can ride a bike in just about any shoes, but anyone who rides regularly can benefit from shoes designed specifically for bicycling. Compared to typical athletic shoes, bike shoes are designed with stiffer soles to provide more efficient energy transfer as you pedal.
Road Bike Shoes
Virtually all road bike shoes offer lightweight construction, smooth outsoles, and good ventilation. They are distinguished by their exceptionally stiff soles to facilitate power transfer to your pedals. Road bike shoes are not designed for extended walking due to their lack of traction on the sole and their inability to flex.
Mountain Bike Shoes
These shoes have a fairly stiff sole for efficient pedaling, but have enough flex and a rubber-lug outsole to allow good traction for walking on slick or rugged trails. The cleats on mountain bike shoes are typically recessed into the soles, which makes for easier walking. This makes mountain bike shoes a popular choice for more casual road biking, touring, and indoor cycling classes as well.
City Bike Shoes
City bike shoes are best for urban cycling, recreational cycling and indoor cycling classes. A hybrid between cycling footwear, and casual footwear, city bike shoes offer compatibility with clipless pedal systems, but they have rubber outsoles and recessed cleats to allow easy walking.
Road Bike Shoes Mountain Bike & City Bike Shoes Shoe outsole Smooth Lugged Shoe sole Very stiff Stiff Cleat style Protrudes from sole Recessed into sole Pedal style Typically 3-hole Typically 2-hole
BIKE SHOE SIZING
Choose bike shoes that fit comfortably from the get-go. Due to their stiff soles, shoes that are not comfortable initially have little chance to break in and become so later. All shoes should allow your toes enough room to wiggle slightly. Your arch should be snug and supported and your heel should not slide up and down.
Bike shoes are sold in either U.S. or European sizing depending on the manufacturer.
CHOOSE YOUR CORRECT SIZE :
Shimano Size Chart
Fizik Size Chart
Giro Size ChartRead more
Polygon Bike Warranty
- Warranty Coverage
- Polygon warranty only covers bike frame and non-suspension fork.
- ENTITY-branded parts and electricity components equipped on E-bike.
- Paint and sticker are not covered in this warranty.
- Warranty does not cover wear items such as: bearings, bushings, tires, tubes, rims, brake pads, brake and shifter cables-casings-hose, chains, gears, handle grips, bar tapes, and saddles which are subject to varying wear life depending on use, load, weather, road conditions etc.
- Warranty Coverage Period
- For bike frame and non-suspension fork:
Coverage Warranty Period Alloy based frame and fork 10 years Carbon based frame and fork 5 years Steel based frame and fork 5 years Dual suspension series frame 5 years E-bike frame 5 years Trid & Trid ZZ series frame dan fork 2 years
- For ENTITY-branded electricity part/component : 2 (two) years since the date of purchase.
- For bike frame and non-suspension fork:
- Warranty is valid only for
- Bike / frame that is bought from Polygon authorized dealers/shops (proven by official invoice/receipt/warranty card).
- Bike / frame that is bought from Polygon authorized online stores Polygon www.polygonbikes.com (proven by official invoice/receipt/warranty card).
- The original owner and is not transferable.
- Registered purchase at www.polygonbikes.com or through Polygon authorized dealers/shops.
- Warranty may become void if
- The bike that has been modified either non-technically (i.e. repainted) or technically or both where the modification may impair the original specification and purpose (specification can be seen at www.polygonbikes.com).
- The bike has been ridden with abnormal condition, in a competition and/or commercial activities and/or other purposes where the original purpose of the bike is not met.
- There is a damage due to incompetence of not following owner’s manual.
- There is a usage of components that do not met technical and safety standards for bike riding (see usage guidelines for each components).
- The damage is caused by accident, force majeur, and natural disaster (i.e. flood, fire, earthquake).
- The bike is an ex-prototype or ex-demo bike.
- Submitting Warranty Claim Guidelines
- Contact dealer/shop where the bike was originally purchased and describe the issue(s).
- Bring the bike to the dealer/shop and present your ID card.
- Warranty claims will be forwarded to Polygon Warranty Team with following evidence:
- Bike frame number.
- Picture(s) of defective part(s).
- Picture(s) of the complete bike.
- The defective part(s) and bike may need to be sent to Polygon factory when necessary at owner’s cost.
- Warranty for Other Brands
- Claim for all non-Polygon brand parts, front suspension forks, and rear suspensions will be handled by each brand warranty policies.
- This part of the warranty statement covers all genuine parts including linkage frame, but does not cover non-Polygon brand parts, suspension fork, and rear suspension. All non-Polygon brand parts, suspension fork, and rear suspension will be handled by following each brand warranty policies.
- Limitation of Warranty
Unless otherwise provided, the sole remedy under the above warranty, or any implied warranty, is limited to the replacement of defective parts with those of equal or greater value at the sole discretion of Polygon.
This warranty extends from the date of purchase, applies only to the original owner, and is not transferable.
In no event shall Polygon be responsible for any direct, incidental or consequential damages, including, without limitation, damages for personal injury, property damage or economic losses, whether based on contract, warranty, negligence, product liability, or any other theory.
When a warranty case is accepted and processed, the removal, assembly and tuning requirements of any components or frames is borne by the owner.
For some country, Import Duty may be charged by Customs authority which become the responsibility of the owner.
Any costs/inconvenience caused by the loss of use of the bicycle/components while the warranty process takes place is not covered by Polygon.
- Warranty Coverage
How to find out the right size of bicycle / product?
You can determine the right size by referring to the size chart column on the product detail page. If you have any difficulties in determining the size of the bicycle / product please contact us by clicking here.Read more
How to find out the product stock availability?
Products that can be found at Rodalink.com/sg are ready stock at Rodalink stores.Read more
Which Rodalink store has this product?
Here are the steps to find out at which Rodalink Outlets the product is available:
- Search the product you want at search bar.
- Select the product variant (if any), then click "Check Store Near You" located under the "Add to Cart" button. You can see which Rodalink stores have stock of these product variants.
- If the result is "We can't find products matching the selection", then the product is only available in our warehouse and can only be purchased through www.rodalink.com/sg
- If the product you are looking for cannot be found on our website, then you can make pre-order of those products by contacting our team at here.
Can I receive a bicycle in assembled form?
Yes, all the purchased bikes will be delivered in assembled formRead more
Assembled Bikes in Box
Is it possible to get free shipping for my bike purchase?
Is it possible to expedite the bike delivery to my home?
We have heard your requests! Stay fit with cycling is now faster and more convenient. Rodalink Singapore comes with an Assembled Bikes in Box option for you. Get more benefits by adding these items to your cart.
So, what is Assembled Bikes in Box?
Assembled Bikes in Box is an option for bike purchase where you can get your bike in 99% assembled conditions. The only thing left to do is just adjust the handlebar and equip the pedals by yourself. The bike will be sent with an instruction and folding tool - you just need to scan the barcode inside the guide and see the instruction video online. Easy to apply and only take 5 minutes!
By choosing this bike option, you can get the bike faster (only takes around 3-5 working days) and you will enjoy free shipping of the bike straight to your door. This can be an alternative for you who loves to get your bike as soon as possible.
What are the differences between 99% Bike and the regular one?
Assembled Bikes in Box Regular Form of bike received by customer Customers will only need to adjust and equip the handlebar and the pedals by following instructions provided. Customers will receive the bike in full-assembly, ready to ride. Free Shipping worth $25 Yes No Processing time 3-5 days More than 3-5 days Next day delivery option Available
For Terms & Conditions, click here.
How can I know if the bike that I am interested in is available in the Assembled Bikes In Box option?
Simply find a bike picture with “Assembled Bikes” mark, choose the bike variant that you want and check out! Enjoy the benefits of purchasing the bike.Read more