Return & Refund Policy
Products purchased online can be returned with the following terms and conditions:
- Contact Rodalink Customer Care by mentioning the order number with picture of the product & detail reason of the return or exchange within 7 days after you receive the product.
- Make sure that you meet these requirements for return & exchange:
- All products are in original conditions, packaging, & tags intact.
- All products are unworn, unwashed, & unused.
- We are happy to assist you to return/exchange your item if you're encountering following circumstances:
- You’re receiving wrong or damaged/faulty product.
- The product that you received are not in complete condition
- The product that you received doesn't match with description.
- You want to change the size (applicable for shoes only & while stock last)*
Please be advised that we can't assist to return/exchange your item if these circumstances occur:
- You're changing your consideration on the item.
- Product isn't compatible with your bike.
- For hygiene reason, jersey, glove, sock, and cycling pants products can’t be returned or exchanged.
- If the return/exchange happens because of your request, you may return the product to the chosen store by yourself using any kind of method that you wish. However, if this return/exchange occurs due to some errors on the products received, we will arrange the courier for the collection/exchange and not charging you for the courier fee.
- Please allow us 7 days (bike accessories) or 14 days (bike) for exchange after we received your returned product.
- Please allow us 14 days for refund after we received your returned product. Refunds will be returned to your original payment method.