Return & Refund Policy
Mar 06, 2020 06:36:28 AM Published in Return & Refund 310 Views.
Products purchased online can be returned to the warehouse for a refund or at any Rodalink store for an exchange.
- Register your request to return/exchange to our Customer Care here with the order number, and attach a photo of the defective item, if any.
- A return address will be emailed to you by our Customer Care, upon acceptance of your return request.
- Exchange/ Return of your purchase must be made within 14 days from the delivery/ collection date of purchase. The shipping costs will be excluded unless the item is faulty or out of stock situation.
- All merchandise must be returned in its original condition with packaging and tags all intact.
- Your return package with trackable status is encouraged. Rodalink will not be responsible for any lost package sent through non-trackable mailing options.
- The Returned/ exchanged item will be checked once it has been received. Please allow 14 days from our receipt of your returned package for any refund to be made.
- Exchanged items will be sent out within 7 days of our receipt of your package.
- Should the product be out-of-stock, Rodalink will proceed with a cash refund accordingly.
- Jersey, gloves, socks, and cycling pants cannot be returned or exchanged.
Glad to hear it — Thanks for the feedbackWas this article helpful?