The Fizik Terra Argo X5 is a gravel-specific saddle with a short-nose design and generous ischial support for improved stability. The Argo is Fizik's most versatile saddle shape, with each version suited to different riding styles. As the gravel-specific option, the Terra Argo has been engineered with a compliant shell to offer a certain degree of flexibility. This controlled elasticity absorbs road chatter and vibrations, delivering the comfort needed for long-distance riding over unpaved roads.
- Argo: A versatile short-nose saddle that encourages stability and relieves pressure on sensitive areas
- X5: A combination of a ride compliant carbon fiber reinforced nylon shell and an S-Alloy rail
- Mobius Rail: Closed-loop design for added strength and weight distribution
- Wing flex: The shell's side edges to flex and adapts to a rider's inner leg movement
- Type 2 foam: Progressive cushioning, with a lower compression modulus
- Terra: All-terrain series designed to take you beyond your boundaries
- Intended use: Gravel
- Concepts: This is a product of the Fizik Concepts programme, a cross-disciplinary collaboration of leading industry experts and academics carrying out research and analysis on technology, design, physiology and bike-fitting in search of ways to improve cycling performance.