Fizik Antares R3 Versus Evo Adaptive saddle is a new range of high-performance cycling saddles with revolutionary padding made with Carbon Digital Light SynthesisTM 3D printing technology, which offers perfectly designed zonal cushioning.
- Adaptive: Carbon Digital Light Synthesis™ 3D printing technology, offering seamlessly engineered zonal cushioning
- Versus Evo: Engineered with a degree of flexibilty and a full channel design for pressure relief on soft tissue area
- R3: A combination of a ride compliant carbon reinforced nylon shell and a Kium hollow rail with high strength-to-weight ratio grad
- Intended use: road racing
- Concepts: this is a product of the Fizik Concepts programme, a cross-disciplinary collaboration of leading industry experts and academics carrying out research and analysis on technology, design, physiology and bike-fitting in search of ways to improve cycling performance.