A 3D printed bike saddle with revolutionary padding with carbon-reinforced nylon shell and a highly stiff carbon rail (R1).
- Adaptive: Carbon Digital Light Synthesis™ 3D printing technology, offering seamlessly engineered zonal cushioning
- Versus Evo: Engineered with a degree of flexibility and a full channel design for pressure relief on soft tissue area
- R1: A combination of a ride compliant carbon-reinforced nylon shell and a highly stiff carbon rail
- Intended use: road racing
- Concepts: this is a product of the Fizik Concepts programme, a cross-disciplinary collaboration of leading industry experts and academics carrying out research and analysis on technology, design, physiology and bike-fitting in search of ways to improve cycling performance.