Bell's Sixer Helmet takes to the trail with integrated MIPS technology, resulting in a sleeker, closer-to-the-head fit that combines with Bell's float fit system and proprietary sweat guide to ensure unprecedented comfort in a helmet. Goggle compatibility, complete with a strap gripper at the rear of the helmet, adjustable visor height, integrated camera/light mount and a full hard shell round out the package. Bell has sweated every detail on the Sixer so that out on the trail, the only sweating you'll have to worry about is your own.
- Dual flow ventilation features air-ports along the brow to provide ventilation and help defog goggles
- Multi-directional impact protection system, which is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts.
- Fusion in-mold polycarbonate shell
- No-slip visor design allows on-the-fly adjustments so the rider can position visor at desired angle with a simple tug up or down
- State-of-the-art lightweight fit system featuring seamless integration with MIPS, an easy-to-turn dial, wide-range vertical adjustment and padded width-adjustable cradles
- No-twist tri-glides: quick-adjust fasteners that help keep straps flat and properly positioned
- Interior sweat guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear
- X-static padding: quick-drying materials, woven with real silver fibers, inhibit the growth of odor-causing bacteria and fungi