The all-rounder, especially for downhill-oriented bikers, offers everything your heart desires. From all mountain to enduro, the Hans Dampf covers almost the entire repertoire for e-bikes as well.
The optimized profile with up to 50% larger blocks offers extreme grip in every situation. The central elliptically arranged studs are characterized by many very grippy edges and convey a predictable and reliable driving experience. Laterally arranged rough shoulder blocks that protrude far into the running surface offer the best possible cornering grip, aggressive small ones offer grip and control on loose and loamy surfaces. Specially designed spaces also increase traction, but at the same time reduce rolling resistance and strengthen the self-cleaning properties of the tire. Durable double blocks with little flexibility maximize braking power on the trail.
- ADDIX SOFT, orange identifier: Is a compound that bridges many areas. It belongs in the enduro and downhill world as well as in demanding all-mountain and trail riding.
- Great trail: The versatile construction, built for riding fun from all mountain to enduro. Reliable puncture protection paired with high lateral stability at low air pressures.
- TLE - Tubeless Easy: Even better cut resistance, increased puncture resistance and, above all, it enables extremely easy tubeless conversion
- SnakeSkin:The SnakeSkin side fabric guarantees additional cut-proof side walls and thus increases puncture resistance.
- EvolutionLine: The Evolution tires are the top models in the Schwalbe range. Extremely fast, very light with good mileage make these tires the first choice for all ambitious athletes! Schwalbe only uses the best available materials for its top products in order to meet all the requirements placed on a tire!
- Classic-Skin series: High-quality, sporty bicycle tires with a stylish classic skin sidewall. Unique look for MTB, dirt, gravel or racing bike. Sensational equipment for high-end bikes.