The AirBreaker helmet from ABUS is a helmet that effortlessly meets the highest demands of professional cycling. The AirBreaker bike helmet by ABUS develop to support you in the race, where top performance counts during every single stage. No matter whether it’s a steep climb up the mountain or the nerve-racking top speed in a sprint – the AirBreaker by ABUS supports you on every single kilometer. Thanks to the honeycomb structure of the innovative Multi Speed Design, the AirBreaker offers excellent aerodynamics and at the same time provides perfect ventilation. This is because the Multi Speed Design doses the ventilation as it is needed: High ventilation on slow, mountainous stages and excellent aerodynamics on fast, flat stages.
- In-Mold for a durable connection with the outer shell with shock-absorbing helmet material (EPS)
- Forced Air Cooling Technology: Sophisticated ventilation system for an optimal head climate
- Excellent ventilation with 11 air inlets and 3 air outlets connected with flow channels
- FlowStraps: Aerodynamic, flutter-free and skin-friendly thanks to specially developed strap profile
- Zoom Ace: Finely adjustable adjustment system with handy adjustment wheel for a customizable fit
- ActiCage Lite: Structural reinforcement integrated in the EPS to optimize stability
- AirPort: Aerodynamic glasses holder with strap guide
- Ponytail compatibility: Helmet well suited to plait wearers
The IN-MOLD technology provides a durable connection between the outer shell and the shock-absorbing helmet material (EPS). Therefore, the liner is fused with the outer shell under high pressure and strong heat for a lasting connection. This makes the helmet very robust and lightweight.
- Zoom Ace:
Precise adjustment via a half-ring consisting of two plastic components for best stability and a perfect fit. An anti-slip adjustment dial allows for precise adjustment. Besides, the fitting system offers wearers with long hair one comfortable advantage: A cutout in the fitting system offers enough space for a ponytail.
A structural reinforcement is integrated into the EPS in order to ensure maximum protection, best ventilation and high comfort. Thanks to the Acticage, the helmet’s vents can be very large without restricting the helmet’s necessary safety.