The XTR M9100 12 Speed Cassette Sprocket from Shimano with a balanced gear ratio. The cassette comes with sprocket sizes of 10 to 51 teeth and thus offers a 510% gear range! This primarily pleases enduro pilots, as it helps them master steep climbs and fast-paced sections with speed and appropriate cadence. XC and marathon riders who want small gear steps should go for the lighter 10-45 version. The gear change steps are even smaller for optimum rhythm and cadence between each gear, as well as maximum speed.
Another advantage of the Hyperglide+ cassette is optimized shifting speed, without chain bouncing during larger gear steps. The Micro Spline freehub was designed to offer space for a twelfth sprocket and replaced the Shimano’s previous gearing. It is thanks to the intelligent combination of different materials that the even stiffer and more durable cassette has gained less than 10 per cent in weight compared to the 11-speed predecessor model. The largest sprockets use aluminium, the middle use titanium and the smallest use of steel.
- Hyperglide+ cassette 12-speed
- For singlespeed and double drivetrain systems
- For Shimano Micro Spline freehub
- Compatible with Shimano 12-speed HG+ chains, such as Shimano CN-M9100
- Material: steel, titanium, aluminium
- Aluminium spider (anodised)
- Include aluminium locknut