Designed to fit riders with wider feet, the Shimano RC702 Road Cycling Shoes are ideal for racers looking for performance at great value. Super stiff, hollow carbon makes up the outsole for efficient transfer of power, and the low stack height adds stability. The sole is compatible with three-bolt SPD-SL and Look cleats and has a wide adjustment range for dialling in the perfect position.
The synthetic leather upper is supple and wraps the foot for a glove-like fit, evenly distributing pressure to reduce the risk of hotspots. Dual BOA dials secure the shoe around the foot and allow for easy and quick micro-adjustments.
- Integrated seamless midsole and upper construction set a new level of fit, stability and lightweight performance.
- Surround wrapping upper structure reduces overlap and provides a glove-like fit.
- Ultra-rigid hollow carbon midsole efficiently vents air and drains water.
- Supple high-density synthetic leather with perforation and lightweight mesh/TPU combination bring superior fit and comfort.
- Dual independent BOA® L6 dials allow quick, micro tension adjustments.
- Adjustable powerzone lace guide securely holds forefoot.
- SHIMANO DYNALAST promotes smoother pedaling and more efficient power transfer.
- Improve heels hold
- Expands range for mounting cleats
- Surround the foot and creates a better fit with fewer gaps between shoes and feet
- Lower stack height and maximize efficiency