The new SHIMANO 105 ST-R7170 shift/brake lever with BR-R7170 caliper features Di2 electronic shifting for the first time, bringing precise, intuitive gear changes to even more riders. Reach adjustment and customized button functions allow you to dial in your ideal ergonomics.
The next-generation SHIMANO 105 featuring Di2 draws on the design philosophy The Science of Speed bringing fresh momentum, comfort and control. It lets you embrace an open road, full of infinite possibilities. Go deeper into your journeys. See the world in a fresh new way. And enjoy the gift of each new day.
The new SHIMANO 105 brings Di2 shifting to a new set of riders. For those who have only experienced mechanical shifting and ergonomics, SHIMANO 105 Di2 represents a transformation of the road cycling experience. With function and technologies inherited from DURA-ACE and ULTEGRA, SHIMANO 105 is the culmination of years of research and development. With a shared Di2 platform, sophisticated ergonomics, SHIMANO 105-optimized gear combinations, and an exceptional brake system, the new SHIMANO 105 marks a new era of affordable performance.
- Clean cockpit: Wireless connection enhances the aesthetic of your bike while keeping shifting lightning fast
- Longer lasting. Uses two CR1632 batteries (battery life: 3.5 to 4 years)
- Raised hood peak improves ergonomics, while a longer hood body increases hand support
- Find your optimum lever position with simple reach adjust
- 10% wider pad clearance decreases the chance of disc brake rotor rub
- Gear rear: 12-speed
- Gear front: 2-speed