Dropper posts have revolutionized the way people ride their bikes. They aren't just for mountain bikes anymore, with a wide variety of dropper posts working with gravel and cyclocross bikes. The PNW Rainier V3 Dropper Post boasts a tool-less adjustable travel system and shorter post size to fit a larger variety of bikes. It has a new travel adjust system that guarantees a more precise fit with 30mm of travel adjustment in 5mm increments. The sealed air cartridge features a reliable and consistent bottom actuator that is has been engineered to be shorter for an improved fit. If you're on the hunt for a reliable dropper post that doesn't break the bank and features adjustable travel then the Rainier Gen 3 is what you're looking for.
- Toolless travel adjust system allows for a total of 30mm travel reduction in 5mm increments so you can fine-tune the perfect fit and get exactly the amount of travel you want
- Travel adjust system is truly tool free—you could even do it trailside
- Redesigned bottom actuator and shorter lower tube make for ~20% shorter overall length (varies by travel, but 125mm size is 27.5mm shorter overall)
- Reliable and consistent as ever, the Rainier IR now features a lighter sealed air cartridge that's designed for flawless actuation in any season and for years to come
- Internal cable routing
- The Gen 3 Rainier's overall length provides some of the shortest insertion depths on the market.
- An updated cold weather-proof cartridge provides unparalleled reliability across all sorts of trail conditions.