Dropper post levers are something a lot of us overlook, we want our dropper to work but don't think about the button that makes the magic happen. After testing a bunch of levers, from the plastic ones to the ergonomically weird, even the best in class, PNW decided they could do better. So they made the Loam Lever. It's the most adjustable lever around, ensuring you can modify it to fit your exact ergonomic specifications. The lever grippy injection molded pad has got your back in sloppy weather conditions. And speaking of weather, we made sure the whole thing was as weatherproof as possible, meaning your lever won't squeak, bind up or fail after being in the rain.
- Attaches directly to handlebar with a standard 22.2mm hinge clamp
- Accepts cable routing from either direction; includes a Jagwire derailleur cable
- Compatible with a wide variety of cable-actuated dropper posts
- Clamp Style:
Standard 22.2mm Hinge Clamp
31.8mm Hinge Clamp for road bars
SRAM MatchMaker X (Code, Guide, excluding Level T versions)
Shimano I-SPEC II (XTR M9000, XT M8000, SLX M7000, DEORE M6000)
Shimano I-SPEC EV (XTR M9100/M9120, XT M8100/M8120, SLX M7100/M7120, Deore M6100/M6120)
- Weather Proof - Oversized high-quality sealed bearing paired with an additional seal and all stainless hardware for longevity and durability.
- No-Slip Grip - Speaking of weather, the Loam Lever features a grippy injection molded thumb pad to keep your paws in place in even the sloppiest of conditions.
- Techy AF - Custom CNC machining throughout the whole design of the Loam Lever for precision and weight reduction.
- Direct Mount - Available in SRAM's MatchMaker X, Shimano's I-Spec II and I-Spec EV