PNW’s component range offers good value across the board, and its Loam dropper is no different and arrives in fully recyclable packaging. This dropper seatpost is intended for the rider's most adventurous days on the trail. From the quadzilla climbs to the serpentine descents, the Loam Dropper capitalizes on PNW’s best-in-class reliability in our shortest, lightest and most customizable package yet. The new Loam also features swappable silicone bands that hug the midcap, giving you the opportunity to match your bike (or mood).
- 25 mm of tool-less travel adjustment allows riders to customize their post for their application
- Adjustable air cartridge allows the rider to dial in their dropper's return rate with personalized pressure
- With a redesigned air cartridge and stanchion, the Loam dropper is on average 40 gr lighter than its predecessor
- Machined channel on the mid-cap is home to a textured silicone band that you can match to your bike or other PNW cockpit components (Includes black band)
- Weatherproof sealed cartridge means that the Loam dropper won't let you down when the conditions get sloppy