The Radix Mips Helmet is for the rugged adventurer who appreciates a perfect fit, the sun staying out of their eyes, and plenty of ventilation.
The highly adjustable Roc Loc 5.5 Mips system allows you to customize fit and feel for enhanced stability and long-range comfort while providing an added measure of protection from rotational forces in the event of an angled impact. The P.O.V. visor offers 15 degrees of adjustment, and the tough polycarbonate outer shell is fused permanently to the EPS foam liner using our In-Mold™ construction process, to enhance durability and ventilation without excess bulk.
- Lightweight, stable and comfortable, the highly adjustable Roc Loc 5.5 MIPS Fit System allows you to quickly and easily tune fit tension and fore/aft tilt using a single hand
- Rotational motion can cause brain injuries; with MIPS, a low-friction layer slides 10 to 15mm in all directions, reducing rotational motion to the brain during impact
- P.O.V. visor offers 15° of adjustment to help keep the sun out of your eyes without obstructing your vision
- In-mold construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with an impact-absorbing foam liner; fusion process allows for lighter helmets and better ventilation
- Wind Tunnel ventilation system combines active vents in the shell with internal exhaust channels that thrust fresh, cool air over and around your head and forcing hot air out