Update Notice during Covid-19
Update Notice: 29 October 2021
In line with the Multi-Ministry Taskforce’s advisory on the gradual resumption of business services in phases, Rodalink is now open in Phase 2. Currently, you can shop at Rodalink online store or visit our stores directly to get your desired items.
In this Covid-19 Circuit Breaker situation, Rodalink will keep serving your needs with some service changes as we already prepared the system aligned with the Circuit Breaker Measure that the government announced to keep you safe during the visit to Rodalink stores. Below are the details:
- All Rodalink Stores still open every day with the following opening hours:
- Monday-Saturday at 11 AM till 8 PM
- Sunday at 11 AM till 4 PM
- Prevention measure at Rodalink Stores during the circuit breaker period:
- All staffs will wear a reusable mask all times & monitor the temperature twice a day
- Increase the frequency of cleaning and disinfection at stores
- Physical distancing with mark the floor within 1 meter apart for queuing
- Limitation the number of the customer inside the store
- Customer need to press the doorbell if customer want to go inside the store
- Customers will undergo temperature screening and submit health declaration. Anyone with a temperature above 37.4C will not be allowed to enter the store.
- The sanitizer will be provided before entry and at the cashier counter
- Currently, Rodalink stores don't accept any kind of bike service and maintenance. we just serve for purchased products.
- You can purchase your desired products both online and at the store directly while maintaining hygiene and safety management principles. Below is the detail of the delivery process during Phase 2 of Circuit Breaker:
- Non-Bike will be delivered within 3-6 business since your order made
- The bike delivery will take longer processing up to 2 weeks due to we need to do an assembly and physical checking first to ensure the bike we delivered is in good condition. There are 3 bike delivery options on Thursday, Saturday & Monday at around 4 PM till 6 PM every week.
- The refund process will take a longer process time up to 2 weeks.
Rodalink will continue to improve on the health and safety measures in accordance with the Ministry of Health guidelines at all of our stores and stockrooms with mandatory temperature checks twice a day and safe distancing measures in place. Therefore, don't hesitate to visit Rodalink store because we are here to make sure you have a great ride every day!"