Polygon Bike Warranty
Mar 23, 2020 05:04:48 AM Published in Product 4603 Views.
- Warranty Coverage
- Polygon warranty only covers bike frame and non-suspension fork.
- ENTITY-branded parts and electricity components equipped on E-bike.
- Paint and sticker are not covered in this warranty.
- Warranty does not cover wear items such as: bearings, bushings, tires, tubes, rims, brake pads, brake and shifter cables-casings-hose, chains, gears, handle grips, bar tapes, and saddles which are subject to varying wear life depending on use, load, weather, road conditions etc.
- Warranty Coverage Period
- For bike frame and non-suspension fork:
Coverage Warranty Period Alloy based frame and fork 10 years Carbon based frame and fork 5 years Steel based frame and fork 5 years Dual suspension series frame 5 years E-bike frame 5 years Trid & Trid ZZ series frame dan fork 2 years
- For ENTITY-branded electricity part/component : 2 (two) years since the date of purchase.
- For bike frame and non-suspension fork:
- Warranty is valid only for
- Bike / frame that is bought from Polygon authorized dealers/shops (proven by official invoice/receipt/warranty card).
- Bike / frame that is bought from Polygon authorized online stores Polygon www.polygonbikes.com (proven by official invoice/receipt/warranty card).
- The original owner and is not transferable.
- Registered purchase at www.polygonbikes.com or through Polygon authorized dealers/shops.
- Warranty may become void if
- The bike that has been modified either non-technically (i.e. repainted) or technically or both where the modification may impair the original specification and purpose (specification can be seen at www.polygonbikes.com).
- The bike has been ridden with abnormal condition, in a competition and/or commercial activities and/or other purposes where the original purpose of the bike is not met.
- There is a damage due to incompetence of not following owner’s manual.
- There is a usage of components that do not met technical and safety standards for bike riding (see usage guidelines for each components).
- The damage is caused by accident, force majeur, and natural disaster (i.e. flood, fire, earthquake).
- The bike is an ex-prototype or ex-demo bike.
- Submitting Warranty Claim Guidelines
- Contact dealer/shop where the bike was originally purchased and describe the issue(s).
- Bring the bike to the dealer/shop and present your ID card.
- Warranty claims will be forwarded to Polygon Warranty Team with following evidence:
- Bike frame number.
- Picture(s) of defective part(s).
- Picture(s) of the complete bike.
- The defective part(s) and bike may need to be sent to Polygon factory when necessary at owner’s cost.
- Warranty for Other Brands
- Claim for all non-Polygon brand parts, front suspension forks, and rear suspensions will be handled by each brand warranty policies.
- This part of the warranty statement covers all genuine parts including linkage frame, but does not cover non-Polygon brand parts, suspension fork, and rear suspension. All non-Polygon brand parts, suspension fork, and rear suspension will be handled by following each brand warranty policies.
- Limitation of Warranty
Unless otherwise provided, the sole remedy under the above warranty, or any implied warranty, is limited to the replacement of defective parts with those of equal or greater value at the sole discretion of Polygon.
This warranty extends from the date of purchase, applies only to the original owner, and is not transferable.
In no event shall Polygon be responsible for any direct, incidental or consequential damages, including, without limitation, damages for personal injury, property damage or economic losses, whether based on contract, warranty, negligence, product liability, or any other theory.
When a warranty case is accepted and processed, the removal, assembly and tuning requirements of any components or frames is borne by the owner.
For some country, Import Duty may be charged by Customs authority which become the responsibility of the owner.
Any costs/inconvenience caused by the loss of use of the bicycle/components while the warranty process takes place is not covered by Polygon.
Glad to hear it — Thanks for the feedbackWas this article helpful?