The Fly Teams is the water bottle used by the most important WorldTour, Professional, Continental and Triahtlon racing teams in 2022.
Its record 54 grams-only weight (550ml) is achieved through its variable thickness. Thicker on the base and thinner on the central body, this doesn't just make it possible to use less plastic material, it also ensures a tight grip when cycling and an easy to squeeze ergonomic structure so liquid flow is abundant with the lightest pressure.
- Extremely lightweight
- Maximum liquid delivery: the ergonomic cap with wider push-pull valve and the wider opening of Fly Teams guarantee high liquid delivery.
- Less material, higher performance: the ergonomic squeeze structure guarantees an exceptional grip, how even with minimal hand pressure ensures a fast and above all abundant water jet.
- Highly advanced materials: an exclusive odorless, soft and resistant plastic material, result of an experimental research project realized by Elite.The water bottle complies with European CE and American FDA regulations regarding contact with food. The components of the water bottle do not contain BPA (bisphenol A).The materials used are reusable.
- Hygienic and easy to wash: The Fly water bottle has an opening that is 20% larger than the standard, to facilitate the filling of the liquid or supplements and at the same time the washing process. The Fly Elite water bottle can be conveniently washed in the dishwasher at 40 °.
- Compact design: new distinctive design with clear racing references to ensure greater stability of the water bottle in the bottle cage and facilitate extraction during the race. With its standard diameter of 74 mm, it can be used with all traditional bottle cages available on the market. The Fly Elite has a compact shape that facilitates its use on smaller frames.