There are four species of giraffe and at least nine subspecies. Most of the four species can be told apart by the distinctive patch patterns on their coats.
- Keeping Safe with the Giraffe Helmet
The Giraffe helmet, like each and every helmet in our animal series, comes with adjustable chin and inside straps, as well as a dial adjustment system with a built-in LED light. With these features, you can have full confidence in this helmet providing the perfect head protection for your child.
- The Unique Helmet Can Be Seen From Afar
Many parents and guardians tell us that their toddler no longer needs to be reminded to wear their bicycle helmet, but that the children are crazy about their new best friend, the Red Giraffe helmet. In fact, the parents find that the helmet tags along wherever their kids go.
- Into The Great Outdoors
The Crazy Safety children’s animal series helmets are designed to fit heads measuring 49 to 55cm. The Red Giraffe helmet is light, comfortable and durable, and provides plenty of ventilation. This makes it the perfect safe companion, whether your kids are out and about on their scooters, bikes, tricycles, skateboards, BMX, or skates. Safety is always the priority, our helmets have all passed rigorous tests and comply with the EN 1078 Safety Standard.
- The Original Crazy Safety Bicycle Helmet For Kids
The patented and proprietary helmets for children everywhere have been designed in Denmark, by our very own Zdenko Oliver Santini. These cleverly unique animal helmets have become widely copied, so be safe and ensure that you only buy the original by Crazy Safety.
- Design and construction: unique 3D design, in-mold polycarbonate shell
- Lightweight construction: weight 270 - 300 grams
- Ventilation: a total of 6 vents in the front, top, and back of the helmet
- Removable padding: a single piece of soft inner padding for easy washing
- Perfect fit: rotational dial adjustment, EPS foam for high-impact protection
- Safety first: built-in LED light in the fit system
- Size: S = 49 - 55 cm
- Certification: EN 1078; 2012 + A1: 2012