Warranties & Claims Policy
Apr 22, 2020 09:13:50 AM Published in Product 394 Views.
- General Warranty Policy
Rodalink will provide full support for the products we distribute by offering warranty and/or repair service. Warranty only covers strictly on defective manufacturing and workmanship and applies only to the original purchaser of the product.
- Warranty Period
The duration of the warranty is varies for different product.
The warranty does not cover in the event of:
- Normal wear & tear or maintenance issues
- Abnormal strain, neglect, abuse or misuse
- Accidents or collision damage
- Lack of routine and proper maintenance
- Improper or failure to follow instructions for assembly, installation or use
- Modifications of original parts or installation of incompatible parts
- Repairs or servicing not performed by authorised service centers
- Damage or loss from shipping, transportation or storage
- Proof of Purchase (Receipt)
- The item for warranty
Glad to hear it — Thanks for the feedbackWas this article helpful?