How Do I order from your website
You can order from our website in 4 easy steps.
1) HOMEPAGE / CATALOGUE PAGE
Browse around our shop to find what you would like. After you have found the interested product, click on the product image which takes you through to the product detail page.
Here you find the product details & product reviewed(if any) by our customer who bought it before.
Then all you have to do is select the choices(if any) & click on the "Add to Cart" button.
3) CART PAGE
Review your order and make sure all the details are correct. If the order is correct, click on "Proceed to Checkout" or "Checkout with Paypal" to proceed with purchasing, otherwise click "Remove" or "Continue Shopping" to make changes to your current selection.
4) CHECKOUT PAGE
If you are a first time customer, you may register a user account with us by clicking "Register Account" For registered user, address information is automatically filled up unless you wish to have purchased item deliver to different address. Once you're sure everything is correct, click "Proceed to Payment".
5) Do you have any Retail Stores that I can visit?
Yes, we do have retail stores located at Bangsar, Bandar Botanic, Hartamas, Putrajaya, Elmina & Kuching, check out our Retail store at here: https://www.rodalink.com/my/storepickup
6 ) How long will it takes for my purchase to arrive?
Prior to payment received, delivery is done within 5 working days excluding weekend & public holiday for Peninsular Malaysia & 14 working days excluding weekend & public holiday for East Malaysia
7 ) If I plan to purchase a bike, will it arrived assembled or in box form?
For bicycle, it will not be assembled and will be delivered in its original box for Peninsular & East Malaysia for better protection of product during transportation.
8 ) Warranties & Claim Policies
General Warranty Policy Rodalink will provide full support for the products we distribute by offering warranty and/or repair service. Warranty only covers strictly on defective manufacturing and workmanship and applies only to the original purchaser of the product.
Warranty Period The duration of the warranty is varies for different product.
Exclusions The warranty does not cover in the event of:
1. Normal wear & tear or maintenance issues
2. Abnormal strain, neglect, abuse or misuse
3. Accidents or collision damage
4. Lack of routine and proper maintenance
5. Improper or failure to follow instructions for assembly, installation or use.
6. Modifications of original parts or installation of incompatible parts
7. Repairs or servicing not performed by authorised service centers
8. Damage or loss from shipping, transportation or storage Customers are required to produce the following for warranties: 1. Proof of Purchase (Receipt) 2. The item for warranty
9 ) How do I key in Promo Code
Follow step below:
Step 1 : Click the cart button
Step 2 : Click view and edit car