The Shimano SH-AM503 Mountain Bike Shoes provide performance, protection, comfort, and style for gravity riders. The SH-AM503 feature a high-grip rubber sole with toe and heel traction tread that improves walking capabilities. The pedal channel offers great shoe to pedal stability even when not clipped in. The robust toe cap provides additional toe protection and the high volume last creates a generous fit for all-day on and off the bike comfort.
- Pedal Channel for stable shoe to pedal platform when not clipped in.
- Grippy SHIMANO rubber outsole with toe and heel tread improves stability while clipped in and walking.
- Asymmetrically raised padded ankle collar and sidewall sole for added protection.
- High volume Last for all day on and off the bike comfort.
- Robust toe cap for additional toe protection.
- Durable synthetic upper with mesh for protection and breathability.
- Extended midfoot cleat range for better bike control and walkbility
- Lighter, stronger and more durable than natural leathers