Shimano has been working for years to provide you with an advantage of seconds. The new 12-speed DURA-ACE R9200 is the fastest groupset ever and the pinnacle of SHIMANO technology and innovation. Speed was the key driver for the development of this new generation road groupset. That's why every component has been revised, refined and optimised to make you even faster - whether to leave the peloton behind you or to win the final sprint on the Champs-Élysées.
The hydraulic 2-piston brake caliper BR-R9270 for with Flat-Mount and L03A Resin disc pads with fin. The completely newly developed hydraulic disc brakes provide an unprecedented combination of braking power and controllability. With the brand new monobloc design, the peak of high braking performance has now been reached. The lighter BR-R9270 caliper offers wider pad spacing and reduces noise levels. Finally, a new bleeding system makes maintenance easier than ever before.
- Improved aerodynamics - Revised DUAL CONTROL shift/brake levers with raised and rounded brake grips
- The drive can be adjusted to the rider's preferences via the E-TUBE app
- Among other things, the shift speed can be set, a fully or semi-synchronous shift mode can be selected and the programme buttons on the shift lever can be assigned certain functions
- Wireless where it matters
- SHIMANO's in-house developed, extremely secure Di2 wireless chip scores with low interference probability, unrivalled processing speed and lower energy consumption
- Fastest gear changes front and rear
- The wireless STIs convince with high energy efficiency and a battery life of up to 1.7 years (CR1632)
- Quieter and more maintenance-friendly brake components
- Gear rear: 12-speed
- Gear front: 2-speed