Terms & Conditions
- Warranty applies to every bike purchased in Rodalink Indonesia starting March 1, 2018.
- Warranty applies to bikes with aluminum and/or steel frame.
- Warranty does not cover any kids bike (12”-16” wheels), MTB full suspension, and folding bike.
- Warranty only applies to bike frame.
- Rodalink lifetime warranty extends to the original purchaser only.
- Warranty will be void if the bike is transferred to other user, modified, used in any way not intended as described in the manual, or damaged due to any force majeure.
- Rodalink will replace the defective bike frame with the same or a substitute equivalent (depending on availability).
- Warranty claim must be submitted along with the original sales invoice/receipt and a copy of your identification card.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice.